Saturday, January 29, 2011

Blogging in my head

I must have been blogging in my head the last month because I just checked in the site and guess what ... no blogs in the last 30 days. I have a book review I planned to post and some other things regarding the ebb and flow of children's ministry. Everyone in our family has been sick! And we've had one birthday, River turned 8. Reese will turn 2 next week. Basketball. Church activities. Girl Scouts. Intern recruitment. It gets busy fast!

Two things I was going to share today:
1) Restaurant.com is running a sale on their certificates. The code is "MEAL" at check out and the certificates are $2.00 each. It doesn't show up until you check out! I just got $125 worth of gift certificates for $10.00.
2) Groupon has a great deal on oil changes at Sullivans. 2 for $18.00. Yes, that a great deal. One per family and only good on one car. I haven't even been to the store yet today and I've saved money!

And, my bonus freebie, my friend just told me about another way to save money when I go shopping. I'm an avid coupon-er in my not so spare time, but, I'll let you know how this deal works out with our schedule and budget soon. $$$ saved is $$$ in the snowball to get out of debt ... maybe even before  for the kids go to college :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment