Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday's and Ministry

Minister friends, I'd like to know how you get to Saturday and find it a true day off? Because for me, it's crunch day. All the things I wanted to do to prepare for classes all week, well, now it's Saturday! They haven't been done so it's time to do it, and, convince my family it's fun to do it with me. I remind myself, if I didn't work in full-time ministry, I'd be teaching class and would only have a Saturday to do all the preparation. So, putting together lessons on a Saturday isn't anything different than how I'd spend my Saturday's if I was a teacher, doctor, or corporate employee. But, there is something to going back to the place I office, worship, and work on my "day off". Maybe, minister friends, you have some ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment